For the protection of other patients and our staff, if you are feeling unwell or experiencing possible symptoms of the coronavirus please refrain from visiting our pharmacy and have someone else drop of your prescriptions and pick up your medicines. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
WHAT IS COVID-19?
COVID-19 is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person.
Everyone is at risk of getting COVID-19. The symptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness, especially older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical problems (high blood pressure, heart and lung problems, diabetes, or cancer) may be at higher risk of developing serious illness.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19?
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure and may include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
How to protect yourself and others
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth in public settings.
- Practice social distancing, maintain at least 1.5 meters distance between yourself and others.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth, or nose if your hands are not clean.
- Stay home and self-isolate of you have symptoms of COVID-19. If you need to leave your house, wear a mask to avoid infecting others.